In some cases, you may wish to contact a researcher about a study submission.
To contact a researcher, you can use our internal messaging system. Here's how:
- Head to the submissions page on your account
- Find the submission you'd like to message the researcher about, and click the envelope button, as below:
- Type your query to the researcher in the message field:
- When a response is provided by a researcher, you can locate this by clicking the envelope icon in the top menu bar on your account:
- Here, you'll see your messages to the researcher, and you'll be able to communicate with the researcher to resolve any queries you may have: